Since I hadn’t flown the 182 in 3 weeks (Between Multi engine training and weather, I just hadn’t had the time) and since I DID have the time this evening, and the weather was 250 at 10 with a ceiling of 12,000, I decided to go up and at least warm the engine up and dry it out….
3 “daytime” landings and 3 “night” landings…all in 0.9 hours of pattern work.
I missed my 182, but I also miss the climb rate of the Baron I got my ME license in. THe 182 was no slouch tonight in the climb deaprtement (cool, dry air) but it still wasn’t what the BE-55 will do.
Still, it was fun, and I got myself recalibrated for the 182’s landing speeds.