In Chicago. That’s just in the City of Chicago.
94 percent by other black people.
Similar results in every large city. Black people killed in job lots by other black people. (202 is not a aberration, every year is similar in most large cities)
If “Black Lives Matter” so much, then…..why are black people killing each other? At a rate that is nearly 20-1 over other people (including cops) of all other races combined?
Odd, innit, that they are all upset about the 6% of black people killed by races other than African, but they completely ignore the rest….Nearly 94%….. that are killed by BLACK PEOPLE.
Where are the marches, the vandalism, the LOOTING in protest for those folks…the ones that are killed by other black people?
Seriously, isn’t it a bit disingenuous to protest the very small percentage of people killed by police, and other races and TOTALLY ignore the fact that most deaths of black people are at the hands of other people with more melanin than the average Amish dude?
Address that, and then maybe you can get my attention for the rest of your message.