Today is moving day for my brother.
Let us hope that all the 14 people that promised to help actually show up.
2 LARGE trailers, 1 medium. 10 miles.
If everyone shows up, maybe 3 hours. If not….
And I got a phase check tomorrow at 7 AM. If the weather holds, I will fly.
Hope I can walk….