And again

Fog, this time…..

and there were no afternoon slots available for aircraft. Except the Baron, and I am not ready for dual.

The Forecast for tomorrow is much better. So there is that.

2 thoughts on “And again

  1. All good weather decision making opportunities. Start looking at if you haven't already.

    Later in your training have your instructor take you up on a Special VFR clearance (if you're flying from a Class D or better, or just a day with 1 mile viz if you're at a Class G location) just so you see how lousy 1 mile of visibility and clear of clouds really can be and that while legal to fly in, its not a good idea.

  2. Already do.

    And it were spozed to clear by 15:00Z but didn't. So I didn't.

Comments are closed.