Untitled Post

**
“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.”
Thomas Jefferson
**

And this is exactly what the majority of the people have failed to realize. The same group that voted for Barack Obama. While a part of that group elected him because he was black (both a majority of African-Americans AND a significant percentage of white people (which leads to a question of racism, but I think I’ll discuss that later) ) Others elected him because they wanted “change”. And change they are getting.

Soon they will have more “change” than they ever imagined. More government than they ever dreamed of. A government that is large enough to give them everything they want, (or so they think). Are they willing to accept it when that same government takes everything that they have?

Are there any thoughts as to how the government will pay for the things that Barack has promised to everyone? How much longer we can go forward when 40% of the people are paying for the other 60%? When Mr. Obama and his liberal, wealth hating, anti-establishment redistibutionist associates wish to raise the tax burden on that 40% to pay for an inefficent government with a redistibutionist agenda? Interesting how now folks who are planning to reduce their wages to reduce their taxes (going “John Galt“) are now “unpatriotic“. One might think that Mr. Obama and his associates feel that one segment of the population must be productive (in servitude?) to another, non productive segment. Do they really think that 40% who work and pay taxes should be required to support the other 60%? Will they?

What has become of this country where we have gotten to the point where we tax the producing citizens to the point where they are willing to reduce their workload (and therefore their income) because the are taxed to the point where it is no longer worth it to work harder for less money?

**
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation…You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.”
Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931-2005

**

Change. Indeed.

A truly paranoid individual might think that the “Stimulus Bill” was put forth with the intent of bringing down the stock market….thereby removing the fortunes of those who made a fair amount of money ( AKA the “Rich”) to bring them down to the level of those who made less, and therefore saved less. Thus making us all “equal”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *